- Various physical testing services.
- Development of customized test programs to evaluate materials and products.
- Assistance in overall project by providing precision construction of test specimens by qualified and experienced technicians, and materials acquisition services.
- Capabilities for large material handling and test speciman storage facilities.
- Instron Universal Testing - Compression, tensile and flexure strength testing. 60,000 lb capacity.
- Large Environmental Rooms - Controlled temperature/humidity. 90° F/90° R.H. 70° F/50° R.H.
- Large-scale ovens.
The NGC Testing Services team has decades of experience providing efficient and cost-effective solutions for full-scale fire, acoustical, structural/building envelope, and analytical testing. Stay up to date with our recent blog articles and sign up for our quarterly newsletter.
Additional Testing Services
Full scale, fully-isolated independent test chambers for acoustical testing of various building materials and assemblies.
Analytical testing in support of physical property testing of building materials and construction products for the built environment.
Large and small-scale fire testing of building materials and assemblies. Compliant with appropriate ASTM, UL, NFPA or UBC Standards.
Full scale shear, racking, weather, wind-load, and fenestration testing of building materials and exterior assemblies.