NGC Testing Services (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit any of our websites (including any successor URLs, sub-domains, and/or any syndications thereof, collectively, our “Websites”), including without limitation
and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to any information we collect through our Websites, including any information in any e-mails, posts, texts, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites, and any information about you transferred to our Websites from other websites. This Policy does not apply to any information we collect from you offline.
Information Collected About You and How It Is Collected
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites. This information may include information by which users may be personally identified or other information about a user to the extent maintained in personally-identifiable form (collectively “Personal Information”). Specifically, we (or our third-party service providers acting on our behalf) may collect the following from you:
- Personal identifiers and contact information, such as your name, postal or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, and account or user name (“Identifiers”).
- Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies (“Commercial Information”).
- Information related to Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with our Websites, or advertisements on our Websites (“Internet Activity”).
With the exception of your IP Address or Mobile Device ID (which we collect automatically as you navigate through or interact with our Websites, as described below in the section titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information”), we collect this information directly from you when you provide it or submit it to us directly in connection with registering an account on the Websites, placing an order for products on the Websites, contacting us for customer service inquiries or reporting a problem with our Websites, or otherwise contacting us about our Websites or our products and services.
Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information
Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain traffic data, usage information, and information about your computer equipment or mobile device, such as your browser and operating system, your wireless carrier, configuration data, clickstream analytics and your actions and patterns when you use our Websites. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on the browser of your computer or mobile device, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), and other types of embedded code. We collect this information to manage our content and improve users’ use of our Websites; count and review the number of users of our Websites and their usage patterns; to track key performance indicators such as pages accessed, frequency of access, and other statistical information related to our Websites (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity); to identify the portion of users who accesses our Websites via different web browsers; to recognize if a user is a returning user of our Websites; to store information about a user’s visits; to remember a user’s preferences; to create user profiles to assist with personalized advertisements and marketing campaigns; and for similar purposes in connection with monitoring, maintaining and improving our Websites.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide our Websites, services, and products and their contents to you.
- Fulfill your orders for our products.
- Provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- Process your requests, purchases, and transactions via the Websites or otherwise.
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- Authenticate or otherwise verify your identity in connection with your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments via the Websites or otherwise.
- Provide you with support and respond to your inquiries and customer service and support requests, including to investigate and address your concerns and to monitor and improve our responses.
- Provide you with informational and promotional content and materials regarding the Websites and our products and services offered through the Websites.
- Provide you with informational and transactional text message alerts and e-mail communications.
- Advertise to third parties with similar interests, hobbies, or demographic information as you.
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, databases, and other technology assets and our business.
- Perform research and development activities, which may include, for example, conducting data analyses in order to develop new products and services or to improve existing products and services, and performing quality-control activities.
- Update and maintain customer, subscription, or e-mail lists.
- Create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and, if applicable, purchasing behavior.
- Notify you about changes to our Websites, products, and services.
- With respect to automatically-collected traffic, usage, and device information, fulfill the purposes described in the section above titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information.”
- Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants, and other legal processes or obligations.
- Enforce any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- Serve any other purpose that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Aggregated or De-Identified Data
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
Tracking and “Do Not Track”
Our Websites do not respond to any “do not track” signals sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device, and if your computer, browser, or mobile device sends a “do not track” signal to our Websites, our Websites will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals. For more information on how to disable certain third-party tracking technologies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out page at https://optout.networkadvertising.org and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Assistance page at https://youradchoices.com/control
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze certain traffic and usage statistics regarding the use of our Websites, such as the number of visitors to our Websites, how visitors are navigating to our Websites, visitors’ general geographic region information, how long individuals are visiting our Websites, and information about the equipment individuals are using to access our Websites (e.g., browser version and operating system). Google Analytics may use a Google Analytics cookie and may collect your IP Address or Mobile Device ID as part of this service (but neither we nor Google Analytics otherwise collects or processes any of your Personal Information in connection with our use of the Google Analytics services). We use this traffic and usage information to gauge, internally, the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and to make improvements to our Websites and our marketing and promotional efforts.
In addition, we may use one or more of the following Google Analytics Advertising Features:
- Google Ads (as an integrated service with Google Analytics)
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling any of these features, we permit Google to collect certain additional traffic and usage data using a Google Advertising cookie and other identifiers not tied to your Personal Information. This information includes demographic information about our Websites visitors and general information about our visitors’ interests but does not identify our visitors individually. In fact, we are prohibited by Google policy from using this information to try to identify individual users and from merging non-personally identifiable information obtained from Google with Personal Information we otherwise have about you without obtaining your separate consent. We use the information collected through our use of the Google Analytics Advertising Features to segment our audience and to better target our advertising and marketing efforts.
For more information, please review the following:
- Information about Google’s use of information from sites or apps that use Google’s services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can opt-out of our use of certain Google Analytics features by updating the “Ads Settings” in your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) or mobile device (www.support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob), by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out page at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/, or by visiting Google’s currently available opt-outs over the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties, and we only permit collection and use of your Personal Information internally by our own personnel, except in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to any contractors and other service providers who need to know such information to provide services to us that support our hosting, maintenance, operation, and promotion of our Websites and our permitted uses of Personal Information under this Policy. For example, we may use a third party cloud-hosting infrastructure service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure) to store certain of your Personal Information securely, we may use a provider of customer relationship management software to organize and track our communications with you, we may use certain third-party advertising service providers, and we use Google Analytics in connection with our Websites as described above in the section titled “Google Analytics.”
- We may disclose Personal Information to (or permit Personal Information to be collected on our Websites by) certain third parties as described in the section above “Tracking and Do Not Track.”
- We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger, or a similar corporate transaction, and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction. We may disclose all forms of Personal Information described above under these circumstances.
- We may disclose Personal Information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit.
- We may disclose Personal Information to enforce or apply any legal agreements between us and you, including our Terms and Conditions of Sale, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed when the information is provided, and for any other purpose with your consent.
- We may disclose all forms of Personal Information for the purposes described above, including Identifiers, Commercial Information, Internet Activity, except for your Payment Information (which is collected directly from you and processed by our third-party payment processor only and such information is not shared with us or any other party).
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Websites, or certain parts or features of our Websites may not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to disallow or manage them, go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you for marketing or promotional purposes, you can opt-out by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or similar link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and by following the prompts that appear. This opt-out does not apply to information provided as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions (e.g., an order confirmation).
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for marketing purposes, you can opt-out by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Users Outside of the United States
Our Websites are hosted in the United States and is provided from the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a resident of any country other than the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you provide to third-party Websites or the information practices used by any third-party site, including links to any third-party site from our Websites. We make no representations, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security, or the information practices of any third-party site. The inclusion of a link to a third-party site on our Websites does not constitute any type of endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may sustain resulting from your use of any third-party Websites or any information you share with third-party Websites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we prohibit anyone under the age of 16 from providing any information to us or others on or using our Websites. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use our Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, which is incorporated into this Policy by reference.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or using our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
We will post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we collect, use or disclose Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on our Websites’ home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active, and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Websites and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or to submit comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may contact us
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Online via our Contact Us page: https://nationalgypsum.com/contact
Via Telephone: 704-365-7300
Via Postal Mail:2001 Rexford Road; Charlotte, NC 28211